world of mathie Index du Forum
world of mathie
Ce forum est destiné à discuter de tout, de rien... Bref, de n'importe quoi ! : )

world of mathie Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Lynn Anderson Greatest Hits ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    world of mathie Index du Forum -> world of mathie -> Présentation générale
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
manburn
Bavard

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 16:55 (2016)    Sujet du message: Lynn Anderson Greatest Hits Répondre en citant

Lynn Anderson Greatest Hits > urlin.us/2ccfd

Biography,,Best,,known,,for,,her,,Grammy-winning,,smash,,"Rose,,Garden,",,Lynn,,Anderson,,was,,one,,of,,the,,most,,popular,,female,,country,,singers,,of,,the,,early,,'70s,,,helped,,by,,her,,regular,,exposure,,on,,national,,television16,,Biggest,,HitsView,,In,,iTunes,,3Privacy,,,Policy,,,Follow,,,us,,,on,,,AppStore(December,2006),(Learn,how,and,when,to,remove,this,template,message),Her,first,solo,single,was,1966's,"In,Person,",and,in,1967,she,scored,her,first,Top,40,hit,with,her,mother's,composition,"Ride,,Ride,,Ride.",She,burst,into,the,country,Top,Five,with,1967's,"If,I,Kiss,You,(Will,You,Go,Away),",1968's,"Promises,,Promises,",and,1969's,"That's,a,No,No.",Her,success,helped,her,land,a,spot,as,a,weekly,regular,on,The,Lawrence,Welk,Show,for,a,time,,and,made,her,the,only,country,singer,of,her,time,to,fill,such,a,slot,on,any,TV,programHer,,,first,,,studio,,,recording,,,in,,,over,,,ten,,,years,,,,Bridges,,,featured,,,collaborations,,,with,,,the,,,Oak,,,Ridge,,,Boys,,,and,,,the,,,MartinsAll-Time,,,Greatest,,,Hits:,,,Lynn,,,Anderson,,,(Re-Recorded,,,Versions)View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,2Cancel,,You,,haven't,,searched,,for,,anything,,yetThis,,,was,,,the,,,first,,,Lynn,,,Anderson,,,collection,,,to,,,offer,,,both,,,her,,,hits,,,from,,,her,,,years,,,at,,,Chart,,,Records,,,and,,,Columbia,,,RecordsHello!,We,see,your,preferred,language,is,English,(United,States),,would,you,like,to,stay,on,English,(United,States),or,switch,to,English,(United,States)?,Dismiss,We,have,made,changes,to,our,Privacy,PolicyUnited,States,Copyright,,2016,Apple,IncSend,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,Thanks,,,for,,,signing,,,up,,,for,,,the,,,event,,,guide!,,,How,Can,I,Unlove,You?View,In,iTunes,6Geatest,,HitsView,,In,,iTunes,,12345Next,,Top,,Songs,,,,Name,,Album,,Time,,Price,,,,1,,Rose,,Garden,,(Single,,Version),,16,,Biggest,,Hits,,2:53,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,2,,(I,,Never,,Promised,,You,,A),,Rose,,Garden,,Rose,,Garden,,2:56,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,3,,Playing,,With,,The,,Queen,,Of,,Hearts,,Original,,Uptown,,Divas,,2:24,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,4,,Mansion,,On,,the,,Hill,,70s,,Nashville,,Stars,,Sing,,the,,Hits-Vol.2,,2:50,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,5,,You,,Needed,,Me,,The,,Best,,of,,Lynn,,and,,Liz,,Anderson,,3:28,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,6,,Could,,I,,Have,,This,,Dance,,The,,Best,,of,,Lynn,,and,,Liz,,Anderson,,3:18,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,7,,I,,Fall,,to,,Pieces,,The,,Best,,of,,Lynn,,and,,Liz,,Anderson,,2:48,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,8,,When,,I,,Dream,,The,,Best,,of,,Lynn,,and,,Liz,,Anderson,,3:36,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,9,,Two,,Doors,,Down,,The,,Best,,of,,Lynn,,and,,Liz,,Anderson,,3:06,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,10,,The,,Devil,,Went,,Down,,to,,Georgia,,The,,Best,,of,,Lynn,,and,,Liz,,Anderson,,3:33,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,11,,You,,Never,,Gave,,Up,,On,,Me,,The,,Best,,of,,Lynn,,and,,Liz,,Anderson,,3:08,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,12,,Save,,the,,Last,,Dance,,for,,Me,,The,,Best,,of,,Lynn,,and,,Liz,,Anderson,,3:33,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,13,,Rose,,of,,Cimarron,,The,,Best,,of,,Lynn,,and,,Liz,,Anderson,,4:27,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,14,,Queen,,of,,Hearts,,The,,Best,,of,,Lynn,,and,,Liz,,Anderson,,3:14,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,15,,It,,Turns,,Me,,Inside,,Out,,The,,Best,,of,,Lynn,,and,,Liz,,Anderson,,4:16,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,16,,It,,Only,,Hurts,,for,,a,,Little,,While,,The,,Best,,of,,Lynn,,and,,Liz,,Anderson,,2:58,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,17,,I,,Love,,How,,You,,Love,,Me,,The,,Best,,of,,Lynn,,and,,Liz,,Anderson,,3:02,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,18,,Half,,the,,Way,,The,,Best,,of,,Lynn,,and,,Liz,,Anderson,,3:48,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,19,,Easy,,from,,Now,,On,,The,,Best,,of,,Lynn,,and,,Liz,,Anderson,,2:58,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,20,,Talking,,in,,Your,,Sleep,,The,,Best,,of,,Lynn,,and,,Liz,,Anderson,,3:00,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,21,,Stand,,By,,Your,,Man,,The,,Best,,of,,Lynn,,and,,Liz,,Anderson,,2:43,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,22,,Mansion,,On,,the,,Hill,,The,,Best,,of,,Lynn,,and,,Liz,,Anderson,,2:50,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,23,,Blue,,Bayou,,The,,Best,,of,,Lynn,,and,,Liz,,Anderson,,3:44,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,24,,Rose,,Garden,,(Re-Recording),,The,,Best,,of,,Lynn,,and,,Liz,,Anderson,,3:03,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,25,,Keep,,Me,,in,,Mind,,The,,Best,,Country,,Legends,,,VolOn,,July,,30,,,2015,,,Anderson,,died,,of,,a,,heart,,attack,,after,,having,,been,,admitted,,to,,a,,hospital,,in,,Nashville,,suffering,,from,,pneumoniaDiscover,and,share,new,appsRose,GardenView,In,iTunes,3United,,,States,,,Copyright,,,,,,2016,,,Apple,,,Inc8.Youre,My,Man,This,was,a,song,that,was,a,fan,favorite,with,her,fans,when,it,was,releasedOpen,,Menu,,Close,,Menu,,Apple,,Bag,,Apple,,Mac,,iPad,,iPhone,,Watch,,Music,,Support,,Search,,apple.com,,Bag,,Weiss,,,AXS,,,Contributor,,,23,,,hours,,,ago,,,NEW!,,,Oilers,,,re-sign,,,Kassian,,,By,,,Jeremy,,,Freeborn,,,AXS,,,Contributor,,,23,,,hours,,,ago,,,NEW!,,,Story,,,Time:,,,Fight,,,Night,,,By,,,Mark,,,Knudson,,,AXS,,,Contributor,,,24,,,hours,,,ago,,,The,,,10,,,best,,,MLB,,,first,,,basemen,,,of,,,all,,,time,,,By,,,Sam,,,McPherson,,,AXS,,,Contributor,,,2,,,days,,,ago,,,Wainwright's,,,changes,,,to,,,mechanics,,,effective,,,By,,,Jeremy,,,Freeborn,,,AXS,,,Contributor,,,2,,,days,,,ago,,,The,,,10,,,best,,,MLB,,,third,,,basemen,,,of,,,all,,,time,,,By,,,Sam,,,McPherson,,,AXS,,,Contributor,,,2,,,days,,,ago,,,Philadelphia,,,Phillies:,,,Tyler,,,Goeddel,,,potential,,,Rule,,,5,,,swag,,,sequel,,,By,,,Sean,,,OBrien,,,AXS,,,Contributor,,,2,,,days,,,ago,,,WWE,,,star,,,John,,,Cena,,,named,,,host,,,of,,,the,,,2016,,,ESPYs,,,By,,,Brittany,,,Frederick,,,AXS,,,Contributor,,,2,,,days,,,ago,,,The,,,10,,,best,,,MLB,,,shortstops,,,of,,,all,,,time,,,By,,,Sam,,,McPherson,,,AXS,,,Contributor,,,2,,,days,,,ago,,,Michael,,,Bisping,,,replaces,,,Chris,,,Weidman,,,in,,,UFC,,,199,,,championship,,,bout,,,By,,,Brittany,,,Frederick,,,AXS,,,Contributor,,,2,,,days,,,ago,,,The,,,10,,,best,,,MLB,,,second,,,basemen,,,of,,,all,,,time,,,By,,,Sam,,,McPherson,,,AXS,,,Contributor,,,2,,,days,,,ago,,,What,,,to,,,do,,,in,,,Philadelphia,,,on,,,Friday,,,,May,,,20,,,By,,,Scott,,,S.DPlease,,,try,,,againNext,,By,,clicking,,Next,,,you,,agree,,to,,the,,AXS.com,,Terms,,and,,Conditions5.Cry,,This,,song,,was,,a,,big,,hit,,in,,the,,1950s,,for,,Johnny,,Ray,,and,,the,,producers,,felt,,it,,would,,be,,a,,great,,fit,,for,,Andersons,,voiceIn,,June,,2015,,,Anderson,,released,,the,,album,,BridgesRileyDonna,,FargoJanie,,FrickeBarbara,,MandrellLoretta,,LynnConnie,,SmithCrystal,,GayleDolly,,PartonBobbie,,GentryCharly,,McClain,,1.I,,Never,,promised,,you,,a,,Rose,,Garden,,This,,was,,Andersons,,career,,defining,,song,,and,,the,,one,,that,,has,,become,,synonymous,,with,,her2.Rocky,,Top,,This,,is,,the,,country,,standard,,that,,was,,almost,,a,,pre-requisite,,to,,record,,and,,release,,back,,in,,its,,day.She,,had,,a,,string,,of,,top,,ten,,hits,,and,,is,,still,,out,,there,,touring,,to,,please,,her,,fans,,from,,over,,the,,years30,,Greatest,,Gold,,HitsView,,In,,iTunes,,17All,,rights,,reservedOpen,Menu,Close,Menu,Apple,Bag,Apple,Mac,iPad,iPhone,Watch,Music,Support,Search,apple.com,Bag, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 16:55 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    world of mathie Index du Forum -> world of mathie -> Présentation générale Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006